Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Other Half: When Opposites Attract


Image from Longbraid.com

Posted by NevadaJoe

It's a good saying, "opposites attract," and they do. If it is just physics, well then it's simply nature doing its thing. But when it is people, it isn't so simple. I love sharing my life with a guy who shares the same sense of humor (largely), the same work ethic, and most everything to be quite honest. Of course there are differences as well, and I am thankful for that, for what could be more boring than two of me. Thankfully we are on the same page politically. It is nice to know that we don't go out to vote with the realization we are only going to negate each other's vote. We have friends where that is the situation. One (R) and one (D). It might be interesting at times, but frustrating as hell.

So, to all you "mixed" households, I wish you continued peace for the next two months. To my friend Mark's neighbor in Florida, I wish you good luck in swaying your hubby over to our side, and I give you permission to gloat when Sarah Palin gets the wind taken out of her sails.

And while I've got your attention, I encourage all readers to go to the Huffington Post and look for Steven Weber's blogs. He is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...